Java Kidded

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I just got an email this evening that Java kidded. I sold her bred as she was my last unregistered doe. She'd gotten in the buck pen and I did see her breeding with Rue so I figured he'd be daddy. Well as some of you might remember Java, she kidded here at our farm 3 times, singles every time. A doe b/w first time, gold/white blue-eyed buckling second time and a chamoise/white buck last time. Well can you believe she had triplets!!!!! Yes triplets!!!! She had a solid chamoise doeling, a broken chamoise bucking and a black and white buckling. I'm so happy for her owner. She is a super nice lady and Java is very happy there. Just thought I'd share for those of you who remembered Java. :)

2. SouthernSky

SouthernSky New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Orangeburg,SC
    :balloons: Congrats to Java & her new owner on triplets!!! :party:

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I was shocked to say the least. I figured another single or possibly twins. But triplets! I'm happy for her and glad Java did such a good job.

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I remember her! Good job Java!!! :stars:

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes Java knows how to produce beauties too. I'm so proud of her. She was my sweetie girl. I'm so glad she's Kate's sweetie girl now. She's loving her!

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    It's always awesome when you can sell them to people who love and treasure them!

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes it sure is. She also got Blaze from me. She's keeping the doeling and the broken chamoise buckling too she said. That's cool. :)

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I remember Miss Java! wow Triplets!! I think Aspen will have a single again this year - so this gives me hope that eventually MAYBE she may give me more then just that.

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes anything is possible!

10. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
  11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I too remember Java, I thot she was a pretty girl and WOW, triplets!! Good job and congratulatios.

12. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Congratulations to Java and her mom- obviously she was just getting warmed up when you had her.