The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email this evening that Java kidded. I sold her bred as she was my last unregistered doe. She'd gotten in the buck pen and I did see her breeding with Rue so I figured he'd be daddy. Well as some of you might remember Java, she kidded here at our farm 3 times, singles every time. A doe b/w first time, gold/white blue-eyed buckling second time and a chamoise/white buck last time. Well can you believe she had triplets!!!!! Yes triplets!!!! She had a solid chamoise doeling, a broken chamoise bucking and a black and white buckling. I'm so happy for her owner. She is a super nice lady and Java is very happy there. Just thought I'd share for those of you who remembered Java. :)

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was shocked to say the least. I figured another single or possibly twins. But triplets! I'm happy for her and glad Java did such a good job.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Java knows how to produce beauties too. I'm so proud of her. She was my sweetie girl. I'm so glad she's Kate's sweetie girl now. She's loving her!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it sure is. She also got Blaze from me. She's keeping the doeling and the broken chamoise buckling too she said. That's cool. :)

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
I remember Miss Java! wow Triplets!! I think Aspen will have a single again this year - so this gives me hope that eventually MAYBE she may give me more then just that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts