Jazzy

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by doneroamingacres, May 29, 2008.

1. doneroamingacres

doneroamingacres New Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Sayre,PA
    Jazzy, my beautiful two and a half month old alpine died yesterday. She had phnemonia when we brought her home, the lady we baught her from was truly sorry and didn't meen to sell a sick goat. Her other alpine friend, Dolly, did the day after we got her. She got over phnemonia and lived two more months. Jazzy's imune system was so week after the phnemonia that she couldn't take in the grass or handle an eye infection. I kept her inside and kept cheking on her she seemed fine, mabey a little pink eye and to much grass. At chore time I went to give her de-wormer and she was gone! Besides her friend Dolly who I didn't get know well, this was our first loss. She was always calm and laid back. She was never a goat that would want to jump around, she just sat there and wanted to be peted. I will always miss her!
    I Love You Jazzy!
    :cry:

2. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I'm so sorry you lost her- you tried so hard to give her a chance. But I know she knows how much you cared for her and was comforted by it.

3. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    So sorry that you have now lost both of the girls.

4. Candy

Candy New Member

I believe that Jazzy is at the rainbow bridge. She's playing with the other goats and telling them how much you loved her.
    Candy

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so sorry about your loss. :grouphug:

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm so sorry for your loss, she is no longer in pain and playing with her buddy :hug: :(