The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
8,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a frequent customer of Jeffer's Livestock and am very happy with their service! I have never had a backorder, wrong order or any other problems. If you are looking for a good mail order company, I would recommend Jeffers! Most of the time, their prices are the same or lower than other places and the orders always arrive when they say they will!
A good company! :D

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
totally agree! I needed bolus sent to Miami in short notice, and even though it was ground service, it got there on time! of course I had to email/msg them profusely about it, and they were very nice!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I agree!! I've used them with no problems. :D

·
Registered
31,401 Posts
ditto

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
I agree very good. But I'm also cheap lol....so I shop around. On a lot of things valley vet is cheaper for the fact of free shipping. But Jeffers does carry products that valley vet does not.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
^ I agree I go back and forth between the two quite often :) Love them both!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Yep , just about ready for another order from them , i like their service.
Never really had a bad experience with Jeffers. They are usually my first choice when having to order online.

·
Registered
ADGA Nigerian Dwarf Goats
300 Posts
Years ago I had a large order from them for my horse and dogs. (Before I had goats) One the the antiseptic sprays I had ordered exploded in the box. When I called them and told them what had happened and explained that only a few items were damaged. They said not to worry and replaced the entire odder for me! I have had nothing but excellent service from them and I have been using them for close to 30 years. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
I had a drenching gun die after only 6 months from them. I called them up and let them know of the problem and they shipped me a new one right away. I'm really pleased with them too. Their customer service rep was actually nice, polite, friendly, professional and American. I was about to have a heart attack. What great service!

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
I have had good experiences from Jeffer thus far. Seems like a really upright place that does right by its customers.

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
The only thing i will not order again is their brand of needles.
Their hubs leak. I'll stick with monoject :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
At the beginning of the year, their copper boluses were backordered for about 3 weeks and right now I'm waiting for a tip for my disbudding iron that was backordered, but I spend thousands of $ at Jeffers, so I'm just about guaranteed to get backorders here and there. I've never not known that something I ordered was going to be backordered, and they do have excellent customer service.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
I use strictly Jeffers and I get free shipping from them. I've used Jeffers for many, many years...30? Something like that. Never had a messed up order. Always get the products on time. Found them to be the most reasonable for the products I order. I use them for horse, goat, chicken, dog, cat and cow when I had cows!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Never once have i ordered anything from there that i haven't gotten free shipping , lol….The $49. might as well be $100. for me :eyeroll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts