Jenna's getting close

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Nublyans, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Nublyans

Nublyans New Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Jenna is getting closer,her ligaments are pretty well gone but i can still feel way down on the left side a rubber feel to one..yaaaaa can't wait :greengrin: ....she was soooo restless last night kept pawing at the ground and then when she finally gave up layed down but was back up pawing in no time..after 3 in the morning she seemed to settle down more.It was way too cold here last night -20c and I was praying for no babies...maybe this afternoon?

Here's a picture of all the white stuff here in quebec that we want gone fast...lol in Montreal they hardly have any but up north where we are an hour from montreal we got it coming out of our ears... :GAAH: very eager for spring to arrive.

will post once the little squirts arrive.. :dance:

Attached Files:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    nice pic....but brrrrrrrrr.....she is getting closer, but still hanging on....I know the feeling..... :wink:

3. Nublyans

Nublyans New Member

Mar 10, 2009
    oh ya she is holding on lol...she has become alot more talkative..chatting away in there :?

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I so want some of that white stuff so bad. :tears: :GAAH: We have not had any snow to speak of and we are so dry. I am selling so many of my goats because we do not have the pasture to give them because of the lack of snow.

5. Nublyans

Nublyans New Member

Mar 10, 2009
    wow sorry to hear that, :(
    I would be glad to send it over your way :) , I don't like winter at all... :sigh: