jesse fell

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by morganslil1, Feb 25, 2008.

1. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Jesse fell getting on the milk stand and of course she landed on her belly.....Please tell me the baby/babies will be ok.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    how far along is she?

How is she acting?

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    How far along is she? Just watch her for signs of early labor or miscarriage includes...discharge that is very bloody and contractions. I wouldn't worry too much as those babies are very well protected. BTW...were you doing routine stuff or are you milking her?

If she goes off her feed and just isn't right then I would be more watchful.

4. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    She is 112 days along. I'm feeding the girls a bit on the stand to get them used to it. It took her a little while to get up and she landed pretty hard a little while later she laid down an grunted a bit.I'm going to keep a close eye on her.

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am so sorry, I would be worried too. I'll be praying that the babies are ok!

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I thiink you are in a wait and see situation. More then likely they will be fine as I see my girls get butted pretty hard sometimes (I don't like it) and they are still pregnant

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Just keep an eye on her, I've had a couple does do that, all of them were fine, except for one and she had a really messed up kidding later.

8. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    how is miss Jesse doing?

9. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Fine as far as I can tell I feel sorry for her though she putting up with Daisy (AKA grumpy but for now)

10. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I can not believe I missed this. How is she doing now? I sure hope she is fine. Please keep us posted and good Luck.