Jewelz was bred -

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by kelebek, Nov 2, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Well,

Jewelz was the "lucky" one today. I didn't do any breeding Friday or Saturday. I wasn't going to do any today either - as I was happy with who was bred and was waiting on the others for the new buck to come in probobly next weekend.

But, I thought that my BE doe, Blanca, was in heat so I let Joe out. He went straight for my newbie, Jewelz ..... oh well. That means Blanca can be bred by the BE buck and we should definately give us BE kids with her and sire being BE.

Anyway so here is the pairing for this breeding -

Jewelz - has waddles -

[​IMG]

Joe Dirt -

[​IMG]

So now I know that I have breedings with 4 does with Joe - possibly 6. I will blood test the other 2 and see if they were bred or not. But 3 are FF - so hopefully I will have at least 1 buckling and 1 doeling from these that I can keep!!! Wish me luck! :girl: :boy:

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    You should get some colorful kids out of that pair! Congrats!! They both are real flashy!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    This girl is a full sister and litter mate to my "Dobie" so I know that there is color behind both dam and sire. I am very excited - and possible waddles to boot!

4. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    OK, I've read references to a BE buck...but haven't found the original post about it...so tell me more about this gift from your Hubby?

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    It is a BE buck that I was looking at - but was not sure if I was going to purchase him or not - but hubby went and bought him for me as a surprise - so I couldn't say no.

He is in mini mania under something like - what do you think of this buck..... His name is Blue. He is also on my website.

6. Iwantgoats

Iwantgoats New Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Missouri
    Joe Dirt is absolutely adorable. If I ever have a buck I hope he looks like him :drool: