The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thankyou..the birthing begins Jan 2nd, 2022...then ends Jan 28th. I get a break till April. And then the last 2 will kid that month. I goes to Thunderbolt, and the other to Lightning. So im sure Ill be ready for a break! Fun times ahead!!😁

·
Premium Member
6,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woah...missing 1 Doe...
RED. Boer
Liver Plant Goat Wood Fawn

For some reason her picture didnt come up. She is bred to Thunderbolt.

And for my friends from the really rough time I went through with Roan Pony and her twins. Tink ( bottle baby) is in front, her twin Smokin is in back

Plant Grass Fawn Goat Terrestrial animal

·
Premium Member
6,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thankyou..very much. Im praying for smooth birthings. And I have 2 more months to get all the Does and barn ready! Hope the weather holds off too. Dont want much do I? Lol

·
Premium Member
6,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hey @Jubillee ...I wasnt planning it that way. I wanted them spread over 2 months. But nooooooo...I have 8 due in the 10th!.😱 Then 6 more on the 13th😱😱😱. Im just hope the doe code spreads them out. Im mainly really watching my 5 FFS. The other girls are usually good on their own. But I have that dread with the FFS. I love watching them grow,,,but I really panic on their delivery day. It can really tie my stomach in knots
So we will see. Its going to be a busy few days.

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
2,332 Posts
Wowza...yea that's a handful. Hopefully, they spread it out a little and keep everything running smoothly!! You are going to be one busy lady. I have 5 between Feb 22 and Mar 2....and I thought that would be rough...phew, I'll be thinking about you that week 😅

1 - 20 of 353 Posts