The Goat Spot Forum banner
281 - 300 of 342 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,344 Posts
Huh and just like that the party and Jessie’s house is off. Well that’s ok I wanted to share my 65 degrees with you but that’s fine lol I do have a new truck so should be dependable. If I start driving now I should be there in a week………..unless I come across a armadillo in Texas, then I’ll be spending a few days trying to catch and tame it as a pet :p

·
Premium Member
6,873 Posts
Huh and just like that the party and Jessie’s house is off. Well that’s ok I wanted to share my 65 degrees with you but that’s fine lol I do have a new truck so should be dependable. If I start driving now I should be there in a week………..unless I come across a armadillo in Texas, then I’ll be spending a few days trying to catch and tame it as a pet :p
They have Armadillos in Oklahoma too😉
See you next week 😆😁😂

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Oh sorry, Jessica, to me it doesn’t really matter whose farm we’re meeting at. Oklahoma or California are both equally like driving to the moon from here! 😂 A warmer moon though.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Lol I bet so! As someone that has never traveled very far Oklahoma seems like the other side of the world to me lol
The farthest I’ve travelled south from here was Joshua Tree NP. It took weeks to get there. It looked and felt like the other side of the world.

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
@Cedarwinds Farm . Wellllll Roan Pony just did it to me again. Half her udder is solid, so I left her the buckling and I took the doeling. Thats the only way they both can live.

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
2,149 Posts
FINALLLY!! Took ya long enough, Apple Dapple! 🙄😂 That a girl, giving your momma a beautiful doeling!! Love her name, it fits perfectly lol! 😍 Did Apple Dapple get her cookie yet?

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #297 ·
@Dandy Hill Farm ..I agree. Took her long enough. But she is worth it💕
@K9Queen ...thank you. I really like her!
@MadHouse .I agree...she is a sweetie

@Rancho Draco ...thankyou..

@Cedarwinds Farm
Unfortunately it is not working. The same half if her udder shut down. She has milk on 1 side only. The doeling was not as active as the buckling. So I brought her in. The buckling is still doing well. So he can stay with his mom.

·
Premium Member
6,873 Posts
Well darn it Roan Pony....again really 😢 I was hoping the mastoblast would work.

Welcome to the world Cookie, you’re a cutie! Great job Apple Dapple 🥰 it was worth the wait for your beautiful little girl.

281 - 300 of 342 Posts