The Goat Spot Forum banner
301 - 320 of 353 Posts

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Ohh yess @Jessica84 , @MadHouse , @GoofyGoat. I should have a break till the 25th! What about a PARTY?🥳 You guys comeing to My Side of the World? 🙃Well COME ON! IM Ready got lots a babies to watch, and I would love the Greatest Friends.💝 Ill even let ya stay for free, feed ya, and let you help.me with all my chores😁

·
Premium Member
6,878 Posts
Ohh yess @Jessica84 , @MadHouse , @GoofyGoat. I should have a break till the 25th! What about a PARTY?🥳 You guys comeing to My Side of the World? 🙃Well COME ON! IM Ready got lots a babies to watch, and I would love the Greatest Friends.💝 Ill even let ya stay for free, feed ya, and let you help.me with all my chores😁
🐐🐐
The tow truck took my truck to the shop yesterday.....hopefully 🤞
I’ll FINALLY get mobile soon. On the 18th it’s been 3 full months ugh!🤯

·
Premium Member
6,878 Posts
@GoofyGoat Bless your heart. Im a home body, but that would be rough. I hope they fix it soon! Wish I could help. Call me if there is anything I can do.
Finally a visits possible!🥰😊

Aw, thanks so much but I’m good 😊, I’m just excited to stop paying delivery fees...they’ll eat you alive especially since I live so far off the beaten path. My daughters thrilled to get to a bookstore soon, she has a kindle but she’s like me, and prefers the real thing. Oh and I’m going to get some PF Chang’s ..my Asian cookings decent, but I want to splurge lol😂🤪

beware though...I might kidnap that little blue eyed beauty that was born on the 11th 😉

·
Premium Member
6,878 Posts
@GoofyGoat ..you just come on up. You might just take her home
I know she would be pampered & spoiled...lol
I know a couple of gals on here who would be jealous of me taking her lol but yup, she’d be spoiled rotten 😊😁😇 she’d get to watch Murder She Wrote and play with PopPop and the other brats 😏🤗😀

·
Super Moderator
15,358 Posts
Moers you know what my answer is to that party invite lol
Goofy I hope it’s nothing too serious on the truck and they get it back to you soon! Or do you want me to send you some of my luck with taking to the shop so you can get a new one? 🤦🏻‍♀️

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
You mean no kids until the 25th of February?
Wow that was a snowstorm of kids, and now it will feel like a desert (for me here).
I better come to this party to play with baby goats, visit with all of you and help you do your chores!
(wouldn't that be fantastic??) 😻 🥳🤩🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐈🐈🐓🐓

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #315 ·
@MadHouse. Well I meant the 25th of January...but thats ok...You can come anyway! Would love to have ya! It would be like Spring here, compared to your weather!,😁🙃

·
Premium Member
6,878 Posts
Moers you know what my answer is to that party invite lol
Goofy I hope it’s nothing too serious on the truck and they get it back to you soon! Or do you want me to send you some of my luck with taking to the shop so you can get a new one? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thanks, they’re getting it fixed it just took awhile to come up with the cash. I can’t afford new truck payments with the prices through the roof the way they are. Thanks tho, I can use all the luck I can get 😉☺

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Thanks, they’re getting it fixed it just took awhile to come up with the cash. I can’t afford new truck payments with the prices through the roof the way they are. Thanks tho, I can use all the luck I can get 😉☺
I hope you will get it fixed and it won’t break your bank. When it’s all fixed you can drive all you southerners up to Manitoba to experience the northern summer and see my possible baby goats!

301 - 320 of 353 Posts