job- please read!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by ohiogoatgirl, Jan 26, 2011.

1. ohiogoatgirl

ohiogoatgirl New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    ohio
    i know i've posted about a job before but my situation has changed... :sigh:
    i need a job. i am 18 and hard working. i have about 8 years of dairy goat experience and am willing to learn. i would like to stay close but i cannot find a farm job so i am willing to travel now. i have two saanen does that are bred to a nice saanen buck for kidding in may. i can bring them if you're looking for new does. i also have my eye on two white angora does that i haven't bought yet but could buy and bring if you're also interested in them. i don't have to bring my goats if you're looking for a farm hand but not wanting to add to the herd. i am a great gardener and cook. i can clean house, anything. i'm very hardworking and willing to learn new skills. i can work with any animals. i don't have much tractor type skills but like i said, i'm willing to learn.

:pray: please pm me!!! :pray:

2. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I'm so sorry, I hope you are able to find something. I don't know of anyone in this area that has a dairy goat business, everyone I know runs their businesses doing everything on their own. I'm near Lexington, KY so this is horse country. If you had mare/foal experience there are lots of farms around here that are supposed to be hiring, but the problem would be bringing your goaties. It's not easy being young and trying to get started on your own. I remember those days. I hope and pray you are able to find something, and something you can advance in and be happy doing.

3. ohiogoatgirl

ohiogoatgirl New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    ohio
    thanks HoosierShadow...

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Praying that ...you get a job soon... :hug: :pray:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    :) Pm me we need help up here for the summer, we can talk, may need it sooner if I don't quit trying to cut my self into pieces lol.