Jobs,and a few questions

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goatiegurl*Oh, Nov 18, 2007.

1. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I just wondered what everyone on here does,and how do you balance your work schedules with taking care of your goats? Im interested to learn about a variety of jobs,but right now Im thinking about Cosmetology,Physical Therapy,or maybe something else medically related.

Is it ok to post links to this site through other groups to try and help get new members? If its ok,I will post it in some other places.

Are there icon pics that we can put under our name like there were on GW?

I wasnt sure if this was the right place to post this or not.If its not,sorry. :oops:

Thanks for any responses,or answers to my questions. :D

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Question #1, I can't answer that, I don't have a job yet, in January though I will be working part time at the vets, so I will have to see how that goes with the goats. Others can answer that though :)
    Question #2, yes I'm pretty sure you can post links
    Questions #3, I don't think this forum has the custom avatars like GW did, but if you need a picture resized for an avatar, let me know :)

3. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Well,maybe I'll get a pic of my horse to put up,or something. :)

Anyone else?

4. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Well, first off, I am currently more of a dog groomer than a Youth Pastor, which is what my degree is in.
    Until I find a Youth Position somewhere, we will be residing here, and that is what I will be doing...which makes me sad sometimes...but oh well.

My job is fairly flexible, so I do have plenty of time for my goaties and horse; however, I do wish I didn't board them out, as I would have even more time for them, cause I wouldn't have to run back and forth to them all the time.

5. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    :) Thanks for replying. My mom grooms dogs part time.