The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Goat Feeder
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 7m old buckling, Junior. He is recovering from a terrible hoof infection. He is a son of One Tuff Rip. Junior is double bred Ripper.

The other buck is 15m old, he is a Bo Jangles son. He is at a very awkward stage and just came in from the pasture. He is has some parasites I am clearing and getting him in breeding condition.

JUNIOR

Attachments

·
Goat Feeder
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Agreed. I have really high hopes for him. He has a lot of growing to do. He is really wide over the top. I like his length also. His top line is good, decent bone, good neck, good spring of rib, good twist, and decent butt. His hip and butt shape are off right now from not being able to put weight on the foot for a while. But, when he was health it looked really good.

·
Goat Feeder
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Very nice boys! I like the Ripper bred buck the most. He is sooooo long, and level for that amount of length.

Love the ears on Let it Rock. :D
lol his ears are HUGE!:D He is really tall, long, heavy boned, but he is really skinny right now. He is steeper in the rump than I like. He is a project. Going to use him over some unreg does. See what he produces. Everything on is paper is ennobled. He brings some really good bloodlines to the party.
https://abri.une.edu.au/online/cgi-...=5C5F595D5B5B21&5=5D505E5F5E&6=5C595927585923

He is a Bo Jangle son over an ennobled Cannon daughter

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Nice pedigree. Good luck with him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts