Just a couple of aww pictures

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by crocee, Feb 23, 2009.

1. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    I went out to check the goats this afternoon and the due any time Nubian was curled up with Pickles. Pickles is her favorite buddy and they are always close. Tilly looked like she might have been having a small contraction as she had her head across Pickles back. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera that that time. I ran back inside to get the camera since she didn't move. Well I got back out there and she had raised her head but still made no attempt to get up. Tracy our herd queen decided she had to be in the picture also.
    Tracy the togg with Tilly and Pickles in the background. You can see Pickles turning around to see what I am doing.
    [​IMG]

Here is Tilly and Pickles laying side by side in the sun. Tilly is resting her head against Pickles during what might be a small contraction. Poor thing looks so uncomfortable
    [​IMG]

Here's another of the same with a slightly different view.
    [​IMG]

This is Tilly's and Pickles backsides. I don't think you can squeeze anything between them as they are so close.
    [​IMG]

5 minutes after these pictures were taken DH said they both got up and started munching the hay.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe! I love seeing them with such a close bond - none of mine are like that yet. Too many changes happened over the fall to winter. They are still sorting it all out.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That is really cute! I have a few sets that do that. I can always tell when it was especially cold, as they are still cuddled when I go out to feed in the mornings.

Hopefully she will have those kids soon for you.

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    AAAWWWWW......... how sweet!!! :love:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. DopeyOpie

DopeyOpie New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Canada
    Definitely "awwwww" pictures, how sweet! :love:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That is so sweet. It's heartwarming to see goaties pair up with best buds. I have my peggy girls do that with each other and my father/son buck pair is the same way :love: