Just a cute story

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by rebelshope, Mar 22, 2009.

1. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I have a plastic PlaySkol climbing toy. I add hay to the top, the kids love to play on it. I went out the other morning and Lily was laying in it. Lily is my lil cream Niggi girl. Just a sweetheart of a doe. She loves attention more than any of my other goats. Normally she would have hopped up to say hi, but it was one of our first warm days and everyone was sunning themselves. So I walked up to give her a little scratch on the side. She started to roll over like a dog wanting a good belly rub. It was too cute! I alway say that goats are the best outdoor dogs and there you go. :)

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    mine never stay put when they see me its "GET HER, she has the treats!!!!" :roll:

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That is cute! I have one of tose toys as well...with a slide! The girls loved it before I moved it to the buck pen.....and Teddy claimed it as his perch..the other 2 boys are not allowed near it and when he see's me coming he stands up and waits for me to scratch him...and then it's a search of my pockets for treats and he will lay back down after he realizes I don't have any goodies...he will not leave that colorful box until dinnertime!

4. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I am on the look out for more of those. I just love them. They are great for kids because they can actually jump on it.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    And under them to hide from the meanies :greengrin: