Just a few pics...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by KW Farms, Jan 30, 2011.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I was bored today...it's been cold and rainy all day. So I went out when there was a break from the weather and took a few pics...enjoy!

Kronk...he didn't like the rain today. Lol.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sadie and Daisy...
    [​IMG]

The foals...don't like this rainy weather and muddy pen either.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buckeroo...so stinky! :sick:
    [​IMG]

2. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

so cute! are those round bales or a huge square?? Is Kronk a llama or alpaca? My husband wants to get a llama but we don't know much about them. We've seen one on t.v. that has a hilarious personality--are they all kind of goofy & spunky?

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Very nice animals...thanks for sharing... :thumb:

4. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Kronk! O My Gosh! He is completely irresistable! The rest of the pictures are wonderful too, but Kronk! Just Wow.

Jan

5. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Thanks Pam and Jan. :)

Karen, the bales are 6 tie square bales.

Kronk is a llama. They are really neat animals. I never really liked them until I got a couple for guarding and they make amazing guard animals if raised right and have a good guarding instinct. They are pretty goofy animals. Kronk is the baby we had born last year...he's still warming up to people, but sometimes he follows you around and just stares at you...it's really funny. When they get excited or are just feeling good, they run around and buck and spring up in the air...it's so funny to watch...Kronk does it all the time. Each llama is a little different, just like goats, horses, dogs, etc. but in general they are very sweet animals.

6. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    We have two llamas-they are buddies, but they are GREAT guardian animals. They always know what is around, or coming around-and always run thingsn off. We have some neighboring dogs who have been trying to encroach our property-and the llamas won't have it! They are interesting animals though-but fairly low maintenance. We Love em!! :love:

7. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Here's a couple more of Kronk from today. :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    LOVE Kronk-what a cutie!

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awwwwwww Kronk is CUTE! :love:

Goats are certainly enjoying those bales!

10. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    He is totally not to be resisted. I didn't think anything that big could be so cute. Good grief!

Jan

11. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    OMG Kronk is SOOO CUTE! How could anyone resist that cute face? Thanks so much for sharing :) I love the goaties and their hay LOL

12. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Kronk REALLlY does look like a Kronk! especially in that first pic... and what beautiful goaties! Love the pics

13. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

OMG your bales are SOOOOOO big!! haha

I love the pics! Kronk has the same face as my alpaca haha always on the lookout!

14. aWWWWE Love the pics! Kronk had just been born when I went to pick up Klover! He was a cut little fluffy thing then too! :love: