The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was taking these for their new owners but I thought I would share.

Minuet (so disapointed she isn't registered as she is the most correct kid born this year!)
[attachment=7:hj20qxph]June 30th 005.jpg[/attachment:hj20qxph]

well this one is for Ashley - Angie
[attachment=6:hj20qxph]June 30th 006.jpg[/attachment:hj20qxph]

Presto and Tanzy
[attachment=5:hj20qxph]June 30th 007.jpg[/attachment:hj20qxph]

Rhythm
[attachment=4:hj20qxph]June 30th 018.jpg[/attachment:hj20qxph]

Just Presto
[attachment=3:hj20qxph]June 30th 014.jpg[/attachment:hj20qxph]

Kitten with Aspen
[attachment=1:hj20qxph]June 30th 003.jpg[/attachment:hj20qxph]

Just Tanzy
[attachment=2:hj20qxph]June 30th 015.jpg[/attachment:hj20qxph]

Cadence
[attachment=0:hj20qxph]June 30th 008.jpg[/attachment:hj20qxph]

Attachments

·
1,188 Posts
Cute! Is Minuet a Nigerian? I really like her,and Angie and Presto and Cadence. lol :wink: The pic of Rhythm is cute to. Are you keeping Kitten or is she sold to?

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well thanks. I didn't take pictures of teh adults (well there is the one of Aspen) because they aren't so nice looking with shedding out and all.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Stacey!!! They are all so pretty!! Little teeny Kitten is growing FAST and my goodness you can't tell at all that you've had some issues with them...great job! Tanzy is really pretty too...I love her color and Minuets pattern looks almost like an Alpine pattern...it's Presto that's been sold to Julie right? I think he will definately bring her good qualities with her girls...hansome boy :)

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys! Yes they do grow so fast. I was looking at their baby pictures on my website and it is so amazing!

Angie is still friendly but she doesn't come around to me all the time like the kids do. She tends to stay in the hay feeder for fear of being walloped by one of the moms or Jasper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts