Just a little bit of AWSOMENESS!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by pennylullabelle, Jan 8, 2010.

1. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Just found out Ain't Misbehave'n Fandango (dam to my buck) just took Reserve Grand Champion Senior Doe In Milk and Best Udder in an NDGA show! She now has 5 reserves! Or is this her 6th? Iunno, I'm just happy about it! :stars: Hoping to get an update on exactly how many she has from her current owner.

This doe is a MCH in AGS, CH in ADGA (both are 3 Gr. Champs if I'm not mistaken) and has 2 Grands in NDGA with the additional reserves. Just waiting for that third NDGA and she'll be a Grand Champ across the board! :lovey:

Is it May yet!!?? I want to breed my boy to my doelings so I can see those doelings!!

Okay, I'm done celebrating! :drool:

2. KGW Farms

KGW Farms New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Scales mound, IL
    :stars: Congrats!!!!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awesome isn't it when you find that one of your kids has even more wonderful lines than what you knew....great that your handsome boy will be passing that on :thumbup:

5. pennylullabelle

Oh yeah, I paid a fraction of what he is worth because the family bought him as a buckling and just didn't get addicted to goats...I don't know how they didn't get addicted, but I am not complaining because I got him! And his momma is AWESOME...his dad ain't so bad either (Old Mountain Farm Dan Seur).

It's definately been a pleasant surprise to get such a nice boy to help me build my herd :love:

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    :wahoo: That is awesome!!! I bet his doelings are going to be WONDERFUL!!!

Jess
    Faint-Hearted Ranch
    www.faintheartedranch.net

7. Well, what a nice thing to find out about one's kids. Congrats!

8. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  9. pennylullabelle

Thanks for celebrating with me guys! You're awesome :grouphug: