Just a little update

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Lexibot, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Lexibot

Lexibot New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Missouri
    I haven't been here much, been aving computer issues, just wanted to say how we're doing.

We went from 17 goats done to 11, got rid of the boers, and a couple others.

Lilly is having an eye infection, it doesn't seem contagious. So we're trying to treat that.

Our Buckling is NOT eating grain, he'll eat hay and leaves, but wont touch the grain!!!

Speckles is most likely pregnant or overfeeding, but I would say we should expect a baby!

Grace is drying up so fast, I hope this is a sign a baby is stirring!

And lastly, Paige and Sunny seem to be starting to flirt, so I really hope I can expect a little one from them this year.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    happy to hear an update :)

babies are so much fun, hope you have some on the way :thumb:

3. Lexibot

Lexibot New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Missouri
    Yeah, I want da babies sooooo bad :)

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hi Lexi...good to see you back! Hope you get to see some babies soon.....and of course you'll need to share, my girls aren't even bred yet!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Glad to see you back... :thumb:

Did you change his grain? Or buy a new bag recently? Check the grain for mold ....also give it a smell..... if it is.... return it to the store and exchange it out with another.... :wink:

There are some grains... that goats don't like ....but... if you mix a small amount... to grain they love.... they will get the taste for it....unless it is moldy....