just an update on some things

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by SDK, Sep 24, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    like the fact twist milked over half a gallon the other day!!!!!!!!

that's like double her peak last year.. schweet nibblets

but .. they are fuzzy udders... ewww.. i know

also.. the only things i see that needs fixing is she needs a better medial and she needs to fix that foreudder pocket... other than that.. its not too bad

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    and some kids

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    and a few more..

bebop milked a quart, but is almost dry on her left side.. so i think she would have milked at least 1 1/2 quarts

4. DIESEL

DIESEL Guest

Sep 16, 2009
    hollywood is gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww....they are all looking great......nice udders going on there.....and the kids are... real nice.... :thumbup: :greengrin:

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Beautiful!!! :greengrin:

7. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    aww they have all grown up :love:

8. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    my babies got sooo big!! silhouette is going to a new home soon ( hopefully)

but hollywood and El are staying.. and hollywood is gorgeous

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow...Twist has a very nice udder...capacious and pretty :wink: Maybe her doelings will be the same way with an improved medial.

Babies grow so fast! They are adorable!

Bebop has done well too...why the "almost dry side"?

10. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    bebop had a single kid (hollywood) who only nursed off one side, i've been on the road alot with stuff so i didn' notice till i weaned

11. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well...that explains it! Odd how singles will sometimes go back and forth and other times stick to one side :)

12. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    lol i had figured that's what she'd been doing is hitting both sides because both sides were empty looking.. nope.. but.. its a really well attached and placed udder and she milks well ( especiall for the circumstances) and her kid is GORGEOUS! so Bebop has earned her place to stay in the herd. along with twist.

so .. once everyone goes to their new homes i'll have Bird (5 y.o.), twist (3 y.o.), Bebop(yearling), Hollywood ( bebop's baby), Eleanor ( twist's baby), and kevin.

and then Kabooki (yearling) Demi ( kid) and Guido(wether kid of kabooki) for manchas

and then hopefully twist, bebop, bird, and kabooki will be bred to My Blue eyed buck Buddy for march kiddings. Buddy is the daddy of hollywood