The Goat Spot Forum banner

Just an update

811 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  StaceyRosado 
#1 ·
They would NOT cooperate because I just fed them their hay and they had to fight over who got which pile. :roll:

Flicka - it has been one year since I first told you all about her and posted her pictures

here she is in January when I first got her after a month of being worried about her at her previous owners.
]

Jasper boy - he sure is big now

Sweet Pea

Pudgy Misty - she always looks pregnant hehe

Mia - who has been stand offish lately but yesterday wouldn't leave me along. This is all I could get of her

Aspen has been a little extra lovely which is odd

Destiny - her usual quiet unassuming self

Lucky - shepherd hound mix

See less See more
#3 ·
Stacey, everyone looks so happy!! Flicka sure has thrived in your care and Misty is a "true to form" pygmy!! Jasper certainly has done some growing. I still can't get over how Aspen and Binky look so much alike! Sweet Pea has also adjusted well. Sweet little Mia is just precious and Destiny looks so pretty the way the sun hits her, like she's 3 different colors!! I like seeing you post pics of your girls ( and lil' boy!) Your pup looks really friendly and playful too...does he have "springs" in his butt when he see's you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.