Just another chat thread...

Discussion in 'Game Room' started by AintGotNoCreekRanch, Apr 4, 2015.

1. goathiker

goathiker I'm watching you Staff Member Supporting Member

Fourth of July has nothing to do with people who have served though. It's the day we declared our freedom from England...

2. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    Obvious Jill , lol…But no one i know who served and fought for others overseas wants to here bombs going off for the sheer fun of it…

Maybe others think different.

3. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    What good comes of the fireworks ?
    Ive seen horses break legs and have to be put down , dogs run through plate glass windows , brought in to the ER to sew up , let out a week later , the "nice people" still felt like lighting the big bombs off and the dog did it a second time and killed itself. Another episode , a horse runs off its property out here on the Island and gets on the service road of the LIE , gets taken out by a tractor trailer , the driver tried to swerve to miss it and the cab flipped and killed the driver.
    All this because some people need to here that noise ? Honestly ?
    My buck right now is shaking so bad , completely flipping out , moaning.
    The rest of my herd is beyond trying to calm down. The sheep i will most likely find hurt tomorrow am. Hopefully no broken bones , I'm praying all of them make it unscathed. Its so bad here , the smoke is so thick. I really can't understand the thrill of it all. Maybe its because i was around the horses when i was young , i never understood the fun of it all. I just remember seeing all the bad that came with it.
    Working in the animal ER , was a eye opener to see what a petrified animal will do , the poor dog and the owner was unconsolable after the second time. The dog was all she had from her son who was killed a year before from a drunk driver. The dog was his everything.
    Yep , so , i hate fireworks. Sorry about the rant folks.

4. caprine crazy

caprine crazy Boer Lover 4 Life!

Jun 12, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    You could write a 10 page paper APA style for me to turn in to my college prof. I'm taking an English Comp. college course this summer even though I'm still in high school. I hate it with a burning passion. I've never enjoyed English though.

5. Goatzrule

Goatzrule Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    New England
    ^nahhh im good :shock:, but thanks for the thought though lol.
    Fireworks are a way America shows our freedom and love for the country...by blowing things up :fireworks: I know this is late but Happy Fourth of July

Iluvlilly! likes this.
  6. Goatzrule

Feb 7, 2013
    New England
    Hey guys! Finally back on. We moved a month agobut still don't have internet metrocast is being a pain in the butt :(. I hope everyone's summer is going well. I'm still trying to sell a buckling :hair: school starts on wensday :(
    Just a quick check in, hopefully we'll have internet by next month. Does anyone have any good gluten free recipes?

7. Goatzrule

Feb 7, 2013
    New England
    Sorry did i kill the party :faint:

8. Goatzrule

Feb 7, 2013
    New England
    lol I was bored and looking through old threads.....ooops