The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello we are Judy and Ron we are retired and live in the lovely State of Florida with our four dogs, a cat and four Nigerian Dwarf goats... They are so much fun and into so much mischief we can't help but love them. They were all babies when we got them and have learned a lot in the last year or so but no one knows everything so we thought it would be a good idea to link up with those who are old "salts" at goat husbandry.. Thanks for the add and I hope to be back soon with some more pictures and stories about our four boys!
Ron and Judy

·
Registered
31,518 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
Welcome to TGS!
We’ve got great folks here. Friendliest forum I’ve ever found.
I can’t wait to see your pictures. I raise nigies too and couldn’t imagine life without them. Do you have does or wethers?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to TGS!
We've got great folks here. Friendliest forum I've ever found.
I can't wait to see your pictures. I raise nigies too and couldn't imagine life without them. Do you have does or wethers?
Friendly is good! We are always respectful of other's views even if they don't fit our protocol... Our boys are all wethers. I'll introduce each one with a bio of each one separately...

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
:groupwelcome:
Hello fellow ND owners! I have Nigerians as well and Love them!
Can’t wait to see and read more about your 4 wethers!

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,746 Posts
Hi there! Glad you are here. We all share our experiences and help each other. I raise Reg. Boers; kiko x boer, myotonics & tenn meat goat. Alot of great people here.

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,746 Posts
Yes...goats can TAKE ALL YOUR TIME! :heehee:And they act like you owe it to them anyway! Well you are retired from 1 business...your just starting another...lol lol :haha::dazed:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts