Just cuz everyone loves pictures!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by 1_goat_2_many, Jun 11, 2009.

1. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    My big babies were filling left out so I decided to get some new pics of everybody. Hope you enjoy!

Cici and her pygmy friend. The pygmy doe belongs to a friend of mine.
    [​IMG]

Tonka and his big handsome self. He's is actually sold and going to his new home next wednesday.
    [​IMG]

Voodoo--She doesnt like having her picture taken.
    [​IMG]

Bethanie discovered that coffee flavored energy drinks are yummy.
    [​IMG]

My friends doe nancy and sheep lambchop.
    [​IMG]

My three big ones
    [​IMG]

And just a few cute old pics. Not the best quality but i still like them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Me and Voodoo at out first show
    [​IMG]

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Those were cute. Thanks for sharing!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    nice pictures :)

Cici is pretty though I noticed a lack of groceries in her and a rough coat, your other animals look quite well fed and healthy - was she ever real sick? Is she currently battling something?

4. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Actually, cici still has her baby coat. She is not quite 3 months old. She's just starting to shed it out. And she did just get over a bout of scours. She did lose some weight (which is very noticeable on a baby) but is picking back up now. Trust me, she eats. She was just weaned and needed deworming when i got her and then she scoured so thats got her looking a bit rough. Thank you for your concern though.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are all just beautiful.........thanks for sharing with us......... :wink: :love: :greengrin:

6. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Thanks everybody. I am so proud of my herd, even small as it is. And I love sharing pictures. I'll have newer ones in a couple of days.

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Cici is a pretty baby! She is sure to grow into a beautiful doe, your goaties are all so pretty....very nice looking herd.

8. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    You have pretty goaties!! I like Cici's color! ALOT! :greengrin:

9. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    As promised, here are a few new pictures. I traded tonka for a FB doe and my friend and her mom bought me a beautiful little wether for graduation. I took these pictures yesterday evening after I got home with my new goats.

Bethanie and Voodoo
    [​IMG]
    Voodoo
    [​IMG]
    Bethanie (right) Voodoo (middle) and Maggie (left) Bethanie is only 16 months old and she is taller than Maggie already.
    [​IMG]
    My new doe Maggie. She is a daughter of E.G.G.S. Nash and a granddaughter of him on the bottom (dams sire is E.G.G.S. Nash). She is coming 5 years old and is exposed to a son of Painted Warrior. See him at http://lazypboers.com/bucks (1st buck on page). This buck is HUGE! Maggie is not real friendly yet. I did take the collar and rope off her before I left. It was on only in case we needed to catch her quickly. We'd just put her in with the other does.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the wether. his name was nitro but im going to change that. any suggestions? he's 2 months old and has the prettiest blue eyes. sire was a solid black fb boer, dam was a nubi cross with blue eyes. she was a real spotty doe and this boy took after her color-wise. He also had a folded ear (folded length wise) but im just going to leave it since he's just going to be a pet.
    Baby Pic
    [​IMG]
    Now Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And Cici
    [​IMG]

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    CiCi is looking alot better - great job!

that little wether sure is a looker!!! Love the color pattern!

11. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    I love your pics! TYFS!

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Great looking goats.

I had a Tonka also. He was built like a Tonka Truck.

13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    just beautiful........... :love:

14. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wether!! :love: :drool:

15. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Thanks all. I just love them all. I'm going to try to get some more pictures now that everyone is settling in. Pics of Cici will have to wait though. She is looking bad again. I'm getting some safeguard dewormer and had to put her on b-complex and red cell for anemia. Poor girl, I feel bad I didn't see this before. She has lost a lot of weight and is really pale. She also scoured again. I'm pretty sure I'm dealing with tapeworms. She had some tape segments on her rear end before I dewormed last week with ivermectin. She seemed to be doing well then all the sudden she started going downhill. Anybody have any other suggestions? She's is eating a bit but not like usual. She is very pale and lethargic though. Just kind of lays around most of the time. But she still has a powerful set of lungs....she will get up and scream as soon as she hears me.

16. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    Very nice pictures, nice looking goats. The wether is quite striking with all those colors!

For the tapeworms, I use Valbazen (sp?), I was told that Ivermectin doesn't get the tapes. I think the dose is 1ml/10 lbs if I remember correctly.

When she scours, does she run a fever? Do you have her on any cocci prevention?

17. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Very cute! Love the head thrown back photos!!!

18. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Like I said the others looked so well fed I had to just assume she was feeling a bit off previous to the pictures.

Later pictures she looks to be filling out better :)

thanks for sharing :greengrin:

19. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Thank you for the pictures! They are all real cute!!