just dropping by to say hi

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by alyssa_romine, Dec 2, 2008.

1. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Hi everyone...I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around....I am not on the computer much anymore. I work a lot and I have moved away from my parents house....my divorce will be final in January. I miss everyone sooo much and I think about you guys all the time. I chose to resign as moderator since I am not online much and i didnt think it was fair to everyone else. Anyone can email me and i will email back as soon as i get your emails... my email address is alyssa_dawn1987@yahoo.com

Thanks

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    glad to see you hun!! Hope that everything is going alright for you!!!!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry you can't be on here much any more ...we miss seeing ya here... :( ..I am also sorry you have to resign your moderator position....that is really sad....So is going through a divorce... it isn't easy...
    I wish you the best and hope we at least get to see ya once in a while?... :help: :hug: :pray:

4. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I hope everything works out ok. Sorry your resigning :(
    Visit us often!

5. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Glad to see you! Sorry about the divorce but it will get better. :hug:

6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Sorry you needed to divorce...I'm sure it will get better...it may take awhile though. Good luck.
    If you need a friend...you know were to find us! :hug:

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm sorry to hear about your divorce :hug: Don't worry, things will be getter :)

8. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Everything is going well. My husband and I met up with my laywer and we signed our papers and it is almost over...we are setting up a court date so it will be over.

Im doing fine and I will be checking in often...thanks for all the kind words.

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hi Alyssa! Hope it all works out for you...in case you didn't notice, we all have reaaly good "ears", we're here for ya! :hug:

10. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I did notice...thanks guys...I love all the support! I hope to own goats again one day

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Alyssa,
    I am glad to hear you are doing ok. Hang in there, it can only get better. Glad to see you here. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. We all do really care. :hug:

12. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Your Welcome! As everyone else said we are gere for you.We hope you do too!