Just feeling chatty, wanted to share :)

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by pennylullabelle, Dec 4, 2009.

1. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

So tonight I got the chance to spend about 2 hours with my goats. :greengrin: It was SO nice. I've been so busy the past week that I only get in for 10 to 15 minutes at a time and I am usually cleaning up berries! :ROFL: But it was still light out and I was done with my chores (making a 6x6x6 foot pile of about a ton of horse manuer...literally...all by hand...boy I need a tractor! :idea: ) And I went in with my brushes and just got down and groomed and loved all three of them all over. My girls burped at me and my buck rubbed all over me (i smelt funky, but I didn't care, he is so sweet) :love: . Have you ever had a time like that? Where you got to sit back and enjoy your hard work by just having quality time with your herd members?

Came inside, had a nice hot shower, needed that too! It's nice to have my hair clean! hahaha

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I love it when I can just sit out with them and play, they love it to. It's really nice to do and and boy does the time fly by! Why can't the time go by really fast like that when your cleaning the barn or house???? :shrug:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh yes...I do love ...to go out in the pasture with them and sit on the big rock...they come to me.... wanting to be petted.....they wag there tails like dogs...and if I get up and walk ....they follow.....they are my sweet babies...even though they are grown.....I sometimes sneak out treats for them but I have to be careful as...the bullies come and take over...and start hitting the lower pecking order does...so that is when I have to get out of the field and let them calm down... until next time.. :love: :thumbup: :greengrin: