Just for fun, guess the due date

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by fcnubian, Dec 29, 2008.

1. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Just for fun, guess the due dates of each doe. I am not positive which one they will kid on.

This is Hannah, who has had triplets two years in a row. First due date, Feb. 22nd. Second due date March 12th.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Delilah. This will be her second kidding and do not judge how far along she is by her udder because I started drying her up just before Christmas so she's not dry yet. First due date Feb 9th. Second due date March 2nd and third due date March 12th.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Georgia. First freshener next year. First due date Jan. 28-29th. Second due date, March 12th.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Ok,,,,Might be wrong, but here we go...

First doe: March 12
    Second doe: Feb. 9
    Third doe: March 12

3. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Thanks for guessing.

I am second guessing Delilah's due date...I thought for sure she was due in March but I dont think so any more. Only time will tell. :shrug:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I suck at guessing due dates - but wanted to say - those are some gorgeous girls

5. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Thanks!
    You dont have to guess correctly, its for fun so feel free to guess. :greengrin:

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I am second guessing Delilah's due date...I thought for sure she was due in March but I dont think so any more. Only time will tell. :shrug:[/quote]
    Why r u 2nd guessing?

7. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Because I compared how she looks now to photos of how she looked approx 1 month and a few days before kidding this past spring. Every thing looks similar. The belly width, the belly depth, when the baby belly look started, ect ect.

Which if I am correct, that would be her kidding on her first due date, not the March one, because her first due date is little over a month away.
    :shrug: Only time will tell. Never know with goats.

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Yeah...goats are confusing.