Just need to get it out

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Coraxfeather, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Well not all things has been good around the house for me. If you all did nto know I have 2 kids a 18 year old and also a 16 year old. WEll I tired to get my youngest duaghter from my mother. I lost the battle for now. I feel like I let my daughter down some how. I did not have enough of what it took to take her back from my mother. I did have 5 wonderful fun filled weeks with her in my house while I battled to keep her. I love my daughter so much it hurt just to think that she is in michigan I am in PA.

And then about two weeks ago I went to the doctors to get a physical to get my Driver lincess. Something to ice the cake here. They found out I have high blood preasure to the point they started me right away on some heavey meds to bring it down. They where worried I might have a heart attack. I was told to cut down my stress and relax. Sure relax. We have 3 does that look like they are going to deliever soon. Yep those fainters are going early. There is more jobs at the end of summer there is no way I can take a break. I am going out of my mind.

But I have some good news. I have not had a driver lincess for over 15 years and I am going to be one in a few weeks. At least one thing has gone right.

Also me and the boss are starten a line of card featurening our goats on the farm. But that is a little more stress cause I have to get them done in a few weeks. *pulls out hair*. I am going to now go and get some sleep. Something that I have not been getting since all this started.

OH Ya Pancakes, Dude and Natasha are thriven and Einstein is getting better. At least my babies are still healthy and a bright spot in my life. Oh ya my hubby also. Almost forgot about him.

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Sounds like you have been having a rough go of it Ann, Big hugs to you, and please, take care of yourself....blood pressure is nothing to mess with. Enjoy Pani and the others as much as you can, goats sure are better for relaxing than a fish tank any day :hug:

3. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I can somewhat understand a tiny tiny bit of what you are going through-one of my family members is going through a custody issue with their kids right now-it is not good at all.

4. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I have to waite until June of next year to fill again.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh gosh...sounds so stressful! :hug: Just remember that everything passes and i'm sure you will have some time to relax soon....we have had our ups and downs of stress this year. Sometimes it's good to just take a day away from all the issues and play around with the goats...I know animals are some of the best stress relievers. :hug:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Here is a hug for you.... :hug: I am so sorry ..you are having a rough go of it.....I pray... things get better soon..... :pray:

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I am so sorry. :( :hug:

8. grandmajo

grandmajo New Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Pioneer, Ohio
    :hug: Hang in there, and as the time grows near for you to file again with the court, ask us all to pray about it. Michigan is a very tough state to get custody changed in.

In the meantime, I for one am thankful that they were able to catch your high blood pressure before it caused something serious! I would sure miss your episodes with Pancakes!