The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning from Maine. I was looking for some information on hay feeders and found this site. It's nice to see such a place for goat addicts. :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome from nh. Yes we are enablers. Be forwarned this site is addicting, but we do try to help each other out. What kind of hay feeders are you looking for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from nh. Yes we are enablers. Be forwarned this site is addicting, but we do try to help each other out. What kind of hay feeders are you looking for?
I already have seven of they heavy metal type. (Heavy metal man!) I'm building one now out of some old scrap wood for one of my outdoor enclosures. It should do the trick, plus keep em out of the rain.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Enough Of This Nonsense!!!

Hi,
This is goatmama406. I realize that I just joined the group, but what a bunch of nut cases we are! Women building feeders out of scrap wood, I am building a small Little buck barn out of ......You guessed it! (Anything I can parlee`and not get caught! Primarily, pallets, wood and tin.) You'd think that would be enough for the little darlings! But NOOOOOO! They want more ! Like food,water, mineral, salt, someone staying up all night while they have labor pains.
I really hope I'm not the only idiot that if they bleat, I jump! Please, Please tell me I have company! My husband says I'm certifiable!!! HELP!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts