The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
She's Beautiful! I'm also REALLY loving those white columns on the house! Somehow I don't think they'd look so hot on my trailer though..... ;)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I'm sure you could make them work...just cut out a little space and jam some in there it'll look great! Lol!

·
Registered
36 Posts
We rode and showed big horses too since I was 5 until 2 yrs ago. The economy made us lose them..so hard. We still get to ride though! Here's my lil sis at the Sun Circuit here in az. She' on the far right!
We also get to go team penning at a neighbor's on some weekends... I really miss having our own though...

Attachments

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Not sure if that was directed at me...... but my faves are Quarter Horses, and my favorite color of horse is a true Buckskin.
I also really like the drafts... I always wanted a big ol draft mare that was jet black with blue eyes, and I would ride her with silver tack, NO idea if drafts even come that way though, I just always wanted one like that. :p
Lol, childhood dreams....

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure if that was directed at me...... but my faves are Quarter Horses, and my favorite color of horse is a true Buckskin.
I also really like the drafts... I always wanted a big ol draft mare that was jet black with blue eyes, and I would ride her with silver tack, NO idea if drafts even come that way though, I just always wanted one like that. :p
Lol, childhood dreams....
Lol! It was kind of directed at AnnaK but it's okay. I live where there are lots of Quarter Horses and I don't really like them idk I just never have. I love Arabs though, I think draft horses are pretty cool too and minis...lol! I guess I like them all!

·
rdmtnfarms
760 Posts
What a pretty head she has. Cant resist a sorrel with white markings. When I was a little girl I wanted a black stallion and pure white mare. Lol bet you can't guess my favorite movie then. That grew to a wish for a fresion or andelusion black of course. I have always had quarter horses that we rodeo on. I do have a true buckskin though little bits. He is a pretty boy. My next favorite movie as a kid. The man from snowy river.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
. I do have a true buckskin though little bits.
:eek: Do you? Do you really?! A true Buckskin, not a buttermilk, not a dapple, not a smutty, or any other thing, but a true one? If so, I'm extremely envious......

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Wow, you have your own horse! She's really pretty.
I love horses, too! I was telling my little sis the other day that the reason I'm into goats is because I'm denied my true calling of working with horses. :(

·
Registered
693 Posts
Oh I'm sure you could make them work...just cut out a little space and jam some in there it'll look great! Lol!
No PLEASE! Dont say that too loud! I married a Mississippi *******, and he may just try to "rig" that if he gets the idea! lol!

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
She is gorgeous! I have never had an Arab, but I think yours is beautiful :love:

We have 10 horses: 2 sorrel QHs, 2 sorrel tobianos, 2 sorrel overos, 1 buckskin roan QH, 1 blue roan tobiano, 1 red roan QH, & a palomino QH.

I know that we have PLENTY, but if I could have one dream horse, it would be a Palomino Overo gelding with blue eyes :drool: I love Palominos!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow, she's so beautiful. Love how you've combed and clipped her so neatly. I'm a sucker for sorrels. What breed is she?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts