Just told hubby

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Coraxfeather, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I casuly slipped out that I am getting more goats. My daughter Jessi is excited abotu getting her first goat and while talking to her hubby found out. He just looked at me shook his head and siad I told you no more goats. But I told him it was too late. I am going to also buy Eiestein so he is mine and I have complete say over him. I am in deep doo doo.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    oh no..........but hey ....your daughter is so worth it..... :wink:

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    yes she is but can nto waite for my babies also.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    My hubby has learned that its inevitable, if I get set on a goat its going to be here before long. However, now that the goats generate money he never complains. He use to in the beginning when it seemed we just shelled out money for goats instead of them bringing any in. We still shell out way more than they generate but its a bit easier now.

6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I got people waiten for my mini fainters and my min silky fainters. People have meet my babies that I have and they want one now. I told them that the reason these little ones are the way they are is because of the treatment I give them from day one. But the love the way they look. Now I tlaked to him and told him that these little guys are going to make some money just have to spend a little and we will have money in the long run. He told me as long as I do not go over board it was alright. So what is over board?? 10 goats?? 20 goats?? 30 goats?? 40 goats?? 50 goats?? 100 goats?? 200 goats?? ect...

I am so looking forward to start breeding goats. I am so excited and my hubby just groans cause it is all his fault that this started. I reminded him that he bought me my first goat Pancakes. He was the one that started this new addiction.

And now my daughter is going to be getting into it!!!

7. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    I wonder if my husband has done the math yet. I told him I am getting one buck for Sugar, and one buck for Moonie (her registered name will be Monet)...And we still need 2 large goats to pull the buggy...

He he he...evil laugh