The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to breed one of my does today so her due date would be on a Saturday. But unfortunately both of my does did not come into heat at all.. the reason I wanted on a Saturday was becuz I have school the other days. I have a doe in with my Buck right now to see if maybe she’ll come into heat but I guess will just have to see..

Libby( the one that is in with the buck right now)

Goat Plant Fawn Terrestrial animal Grass

Luna

Goat Goat-antelope Terrestrial animal Snout Plant

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Does will usually kid anywhere from day 145 to day 158. There’s a pretty big window, so it can be tricky to know exactly which day they’ll kid. Their doe code is to keep us on our toes lol.

Pretty does! Exciting to see what you’ll get!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine was about $50 as long as the wifi is in reach it is soo worth it! You can check on them without stressing them out lol... I have the girls in that pen!
That’s a pretty good price.. I would like a camera that is really good but unfortunately the ones that are really really good are way to much money for what I have enough for so

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Yeah this one is pretty decent I zoomed in to get that pic then took a screenshot of my phone! Has nightvision and day, and you can speak through it! There is an app called arenti that you can put on an android or iPhone (we have both here)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts