The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pumpkin Green Calabaza Orange Yellow

Amid all of the craziness lately I hope people got the chance to spend time with family and friends and goats.
Our day was about as quiet as it can get. It turned out everyone had plans except us and our two adult sons. When I asked them what they wanted to do they said PIZZA!!
So yesterday we picked up three Papa Murphy's pizzas and a cinnamon pizza wheel. (We had that for breakfast with coffee.) So it was all pizza all day.
In the spirit of good health I did make a salad.
Now we are going to finish off the day with a little TV and some pecan pie.
Beak Cartoon Art Font Galliformes

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving too! Had it with my husband and parents with a brief trip out to see my vet friend. I am thankful for all of you all and it's so nice to have a group of people that play nice on the internet together. To my extended goat family thank you!

·
Super Moderator
32,192 Posts
Happy thanks giving. All 8 of my kids will be here along with my three grandkids and two son in laws, my daughters boyfriend and family friend. We do our celebration on Friday so the married kids can have Thursday with their spouses family. I will be out of pocket most of today.
Many blessing everyone!!

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
6,186 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to Each of you & your families! You are the best of my world. The education, direction, laughter, tears, and bringing me into each of your lives. Thankyou. I cant help it..but loving little Carter, your on my mind and in my.prayers this Thanksgiving..cutest Turkey ever! And Little G..your a doll...give gma a run for her calves! Lol I hope its a peaceful, fun gathering for All of you. Cause all I wanna do is eat, and go home to all my goats...lol 🥰😁😂

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am so happy to hear that so many of us had a good day. It is amazing how the new little babies here have brought so many of us together.

The family who were not here yesterday will be over Sunday for a taco day. So our weekend isn't over yet. Then we will be heading out to Death Valley for a week or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts