The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current furry alligators just turned 4 weeks today, color is coming in nicely. Some really dark tri colors in this litter, or as they are being called now, "purples" :eyeroll: :lol:
But anyways, I got some pictures of some of them tonight as they're finally getting out of their gumby sloth stage and walking around more, teeth coming in nicely and on wet food :)
The people who bought the full mask blue male are so happy I finally had a blue male born. Poor guys contacted me just days after my entire blue litter was sold at the beginning of the year, so they've been waiting a long time!

The girl in the 1st two pictures is the one I call Kindle, she's the alpha of the litter and has the nicest structure I think. Her family is a repeat buyer, they bought a blue male from me earlier this year from the blue litter the other people missed out on, funny how that worked. :lol:

I think I'm going to call the blue girl in the last picture "Tiny Tina" since she's the smallest, but not quite a runt :p

Attachments

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It seems to depend on the bloodline of the female for the size of the litter. Other peoples females have between 4-8 pups per litter, 6 being average, whereas my females have between 7-14!

Yes, ears will come up within a week or two, the heavier pups take longer for their ears to come up since they have more weight to their ears.

Shown is Kindle, Connor, Jessie, Belle and Tina :)

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Felt like posting some more babies that are off to their new homes, next babies are due in 2 weeks! :woohoo:

Pups
Max1.jpg
Ruby1.jpg
Ginger1.jpg
Sheila1.jpg

Their mom, Lark
Lark.jpg

Lillith, the mom to the last pups on the 1st page (she is also the full litter mate sister to the girl above). I actually had someone try to buy her off me yesterday! The nerve! :lol:
IMG_4907 (640x480).jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yes, Ruby was the best looking red pup in the litter, but it's funny how color is the ultimate decider. I got probably 30 calls on the blue female, Sheila, the 1st day I announced her presence :lol:

I'm calling my next litter my "Siege's" :lol: The mom to be is named Peaches and the dad to be is named Sarge, it's a beautiful blend of the two names I think :lol:

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I feel special now :lol: I've got a guy that might be willing to fly here from Puerto Rico to get the blue male, Max, in the 1st pic of the pups I posted tonight. That's just crazy to me, I guess if I was rich that'd be super fun to fly somewhere and bring something back with me :p

1 - 20 of 113 Posts