The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm happy with the way my girls are looking this spring. Of course the last picture is our buck who is waiting patiently for his time to court the ladies.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
What gorgeous, sexy does for Mr. Buddy! I hope he's working out well for you. The farm looks great! :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! We had a problem with him getting out of the lot he was in last week so we had to move him to a different lot. He was in the lot for almost a full month before he started getting out but once he started we couldn't keep him in. He hasn't tried to get out of the new lot yet. We have been working on the bigger lot to move him back to and then it will be time to move some ladies in with him too.

·
Registered
29,999 Posts
very beautiful herd of ladies and stud muffin buck : )

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Thanks! We had a problem with him getting out of the lot he was in last week so we had to move him to a different lot. He was in the lot for almost a full month before he started getting out but once he started we couldn't keep him in. He hasn't tried to get out of the new lot yet. We have been working on the bigger lot to move him back to and then it will be time to move some ladies in with him too.
He is very clever and throws very clever kids. Jean Paul has learned how to move tables around on his back, open and close the back door, and pick pockets all on his own!

I'm not sure if clever goats are a good thing or a bad thing...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts