The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...they will prove you wrong! This morning at feeding time here is how I found her. She is the most curious goat in my herd and the most adept at climbing. I had a dog igloo in the pen for the younger kids to hide in, but Mossy had other plans. Escape artist or just nosey? :p I have since taken the igloo out of the pen and put it outside in the goat yard so no one can get hurt. (Sorry for the glare in the middle of pic)

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Goat-proof? What is this foreign concept?

(And I like the blue light in the middle. It makes her look like she's from the Tron movies ;))

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Ok, she made me laugh lol. No, there is nothing goat proof, you just go threw your goat raising life with your fingers crossed they are good :)

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
That is priceless! Is there a difference between nosy and being an escape artist? I came to the conclusion a long time ago that, 9 times out of 10, one leads to the other. :confused::laugh::wallbang::thinking::slapfloor:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha! Is there a difference betweeb nosey and escape artist? Although it appears nosey in this case other wise she would be over the side already. Thats alright we have a doe that can clear a 5 ft wall in one leap. She's pregnant now so she has stopped.

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
Are all goats alike? Mine do things like that too.... like with eletric fences.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts