The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Re: She's here!!! gorgeous too

ok soo.. i lied.. didn't get pictures. but OMG she is gorgeous

she was born 3-7-08. and is a broken chamoisee.

beautiful topline, ribspace, escutcheon, feet..

OMG shes got tiddlywinks in her pedigree 3 or 4 times close.. but wow. beautiful girl

i WILL get you pictures asap

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

well we're going to get some "official" pictures of her on monday, so the next few days i will be grooming her up..i mean she'll still be a shaggy momma, but all neat without fly away hair.

she's so pretty ( at least i think so) and shes preggo to zodan which is totally cool

she has the cutest voice to.. very soft

well i DID take a picture of her in the pickup.. but you can't see much haha

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

she is due on may 3rd, which is exactly a week from our earliest show. i REALLY hope she has 2 girls, because if she only has one i don't get to keep any :sigh:

but if anyone wants a wether.. i'm sure i'll have some, probably as bottle kids for 35 bucks.

but we are very excited to have the booki.

when i get her "official" pictures i will have pedigree info too, so mancha people ( cough cough bonafide,sarah) can see if i did as well as i think i have

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Re: PICTURES OF BOOKI UP

well.. i had helen who was 1/2 mancha and 1/2 boer.. but i couldn't ever show her so when we sold rainbow and ying she went too.. but then my sister was complaining cause she was left out and she wanted goats again.. and i've had a doe reserved from my friend forever. so then me nad my sister went halves on kabooki..

but i think booki may just win me over towards manchas, but i like having my three breeds in smaller numbers.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Re: PICTURES OF BOOKI UP

so... i can't get her to eat any hay pellets..which strikes me as odd

and it's really freaking me out alot because i worry if she's getting enough hay ( cause shes in with memphis sweetie amelia and cruiser) to make up for the lack of pellets.

are there any tricks to this? cause i don't want her to starve

·
Super Moderator
82,132 Posts
put her favorite grain into a bucket ,,add just a little bit,,, not much... of the pellets you want her to start eating....if she finishes it.. the next day put a little more...in ....repeat each day and add a little more at a time.... until she gets a good healthy taste for it.... :)
The trick is do it gradually...

21 - 40 of 50 Posts