Karma's doeling

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by Perfect7, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Luckily for her (and me!) she had a very easy delivery that went by the textbook. I even had time to clean her stall and put down brand new bedding just in the nick of time. :laugh:
    Now that she's dried off, her head is light brown and her right hind leg is light brown on the entire inside. So, she's a paint. I'm so thankful it went smooth because I have been worrying!
    Dh guessed the delivery would be tomorrow, so he gets to name the new girl.

Attached Files:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    she and momma are beautiful...a big congrats.... :thumb: :love:

3. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I am glad it all went well. I really thought their would be more in there but I guess not. She is cute and have fun with her.

4. maple hill farm tina

maple hill farm tina Senior Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Rich Patch, Virginia
    Congratulations! :stars: She's beautiful!
    -Tina

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Awwww she is ADORABLE!!! I love her cute little face, and that pink nose! Her coloring looks very soft - sort of like one of my preggo does, which I love! Congrats on adding a new doe to your herd! :)

6. zoomom

zoomom New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    She is so beautiful. I can't wait for my babies now. (although i don't think i will anticipate more than one, i thought Karma was going to have quads when i saw your pics) Mine just look slightly chubby right now.

7. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Thank you everybody! I could see that pink nose through the bag. :)
    I thought Karma was going to have a calf myself, but she's broken all the rules. The baby was also always on the left side where the rumen is supposed to be. Yep, my girl just liked to keep me on my toes to break me in right. Thanks to all of you for all of the help along the way! :grouphug:

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is ADORABLE!!!
    Karma looks very content with her new daughter too, glad that all went well :hug:

9. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Thank you! She has received the name Kachina because she has brown "moccasins" on all four feet. :)

10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH here she is. What a sweet baby. Congratulations. See mom just wanted to show off her new baby. lol

11. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    That must have been what it was. :p
    Just got back from the vet (had to do it since it's our first time, you know) and have to update that baby Kachina is 10 lbs 3 oz. :shocked: I guess my scale would have worked better if I hadn't been standing on the hay with it. :chin: :ROFL:

12. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Good grief she was a big girl! And she definitely looks it in the pics! I am sure Karma is resting easy tonight with her little cutie! I wish my girls would kid soon, they are sooooo miserable right now!

13. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    She is a beauty!

Jan