Karma's Trips

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by Perfect7, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Well, the first girl was DOA but looked just like the second girl (traditional). DH said the first girl's mouth look deformed somehow or under developed. She was much smaller than the other two and extremely skinny like she hadn't had any nutrition in awhile. The second girl has a week left hind leg knee joint. It looks normal but then bends forward at times. The boy was last and came out backwards. :p He has a black head. One one side it's black on his head and his ear, but on the right side it's just a big black ring around his eye and the ear is white. :laugh: I don't think they show up in the picture, but there are a couple of small moonspots in the mask on his left side.
    Been very busy, but thought I'd get some pictures of them up. They have been named Kopi Luwak (boy) and Kaldi (girl) because after yesterday I need some stiff coffee. The boy is going to be our resident wether to live with the buck. :p

Attached Files:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww..they are so cute...congrats to you... :hi5: :thumb:

3. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

They are really cute I like the bucks black eye. Sorry about all the problems you are having and I hope all gets better soon.

4. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Thank you, guys and sorry I didn't say so sooner. It's been a little busy here. :oops:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome...and we understand... :hug:

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Adorable :love: They look great too!

7. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    AWWWW!!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I LOVE the little boy's coloring, how adorable is that?!?! I love the ring around his eye :)
    The girl is like 'nope, not gonna show you my face, nope...not happening,' hehe! They sure look adorable, and I hope things get better real soon and mama takes up to having them.

8. :love: I love boer babies!! Congrats! they are CUTE!!!

9. Dunfactor

Dunfactor New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Congrats! They are cute as heck.

Sorry to hear about your angel kid. :hug:

Tracy

10. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Thank you, guys. The doeling thinks I'm her mother since I fed her the first meal. Not long after birth she ran up to suck on my ear! Now she hops on my back and nudges me before running around to try to suck my chin. :laugh: Trying to work her back onto her mom and so far so good! It's amusing to watch her chase me around her mom trying to get to me, so dh is having to go in and help her learn to eat.
    Girl is a loud mouth drama queen and boy is calm and mellow. He's got a heavier build and great big feet so he doesn't move around really fast. The girl hops everywhere. They're a mess.