The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New twins at HiNote. Kenya's water broke at 6:30 last night and within 10 minutes she had a buck/doe twin. That was the fastest delivery I've ever seen LOL ! Doe came out first and before I could even get my towel off the shelf the buckling was born ! All are doing GREAT this morning :)
Dam is Lost Valley JL Kenya (Fairlea Jean-Luc *S x Lost Valley Toriaza 3*D/2*M)

Sire is Little Tots Estate Brass Band (CH/MCH/PGCH Buffalo Clover Valentino *B x GCH/PGCH SM3Pines PT Tigress 2*M)

Brass passed on his moonspots, now I hope he also passed on his gene :)

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Beautiful!!!! :love:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all ! the little doe (black/silver) is trying her best to convince me to keep her already. When I go out to the barn she comes to me and curls up LOL

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Sooo cute!!!! I just love them both!!! :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
thedoe looks like she has on a little grey bandana! Soo cute....I'm going to hop in my car and drive down from Indiana and take here (j/k)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Updated Pics

I'm loving these two kids :D

poor little things are going to be paranoid, if I don't quit rubbing their heads trying to feel for horn buds LOL

the little doe's (black) head seems to be not quite black, while her body is shiny black. Wonder if it will darken :whatgoat:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
her head looks brown to me, maybe she has four colors instead of three?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL That is a moonspot right over his eye :) Need to incorporate into his name I think LOL
Her's will be Quick Silver for both her cute silver bandana and how quickly these two kids were born

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Oh wow. I am in love. If you lived closer I would be knocking on your door trying to convince you to sell them to me. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts