The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Aww!! :love:

Gidget and Willow have grown so much! They look great! :D they look like they will all be best friends :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
amazingly she was quiet. I thought she might holler all the way home but she didn't. Was nice meeting you and seeing all your goats. She is settling pretty good. Sometimes my other two girls act like snobs but I think they will all be fine especially when they are all on the same feed.. If you have a site for that show on the 22 could you send it to me. Thank you..

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Aww so now your all planning to go up to VT to show without me :( ;) lol! Have fun guys! And good luck!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can come Skylar I will let ya. I made a lot of progress with Keri this evening. She is now coming up to me and letting me pat her and she even gave me kisses. I am so pleased it is going faster than I thought it would. But boy you should see her on a leash. lol Wild

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
LOL! Thanks but I have to work... :p and I would have to make some calls and stuff to get my health certificate able to go up to VT with them.. Not really worth it at this point lol!

That's great!!
Lol!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts