The Goat Spot Forum banner

kevin or loki

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i'm starting to make my breeding scheduel for the nigerians fo spring kiddings. i just can't decided who i should breed amelia to. amelia is our best doe and she's only lost her class twice out of 11 shows? she only need two more legs for her PGCH and she's 19 1/2 inches tall. i have four bucks but i've narrowed it down to kevin and loki. i've already bred her to my chocolate buck and they make really nice kids but i want to try something else and my littlest buck sur i'm holding for next fall. anyway here's the choices and some pictures of amelia. ( their not the best pictures but there all i have presently)

pedigree:

sire:Starbucks SA Sidekick
s.s.: Starbucks Arnold PGCH
s.d:Starbucks Snickers

dam:Ashum Acres Look At Me
d.s.:McScurry Farms Exacute
d.d.:Woodhaven Farms Twinkie

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok this is kevin. ( not the best picture, but he's still in nevada so i can't really get another one.

here's his pedigree

Sire:Roc N Ewe DE Risky Bizness
sire's sire:MCH (Pending) Roc N Ewe JM Duke of Earl E
sire's dam: Roc N Ewe JM Brown Sugar

dam: Twin Creeks Grande Promenade
dam's sire: MCH Pecan Hollow Willy's Dance Fever *S
dam's dam:MCH Twin Creeks BW Grande Finale

sorry i don't have a photo of his dam's udder, i'm in the process of getting one. she's a nice doe though

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and this is loki, my buck from sixshooterfarm. he's a nice little guy. i found a picture that rachael sent me a while ago of his mothers rear udder i believe while he was still nursing

if i'm not mistaken lilly is 7 this year

his pedigree:

sire:Simple Pleasures Titan
sire's sire:Miracle Kids Durango
sire's dam:poppy Patch Brown Eyed Girl

dam:JVJ GP Lily of the Valley
dam's sire:Buttinheads Goober Pwile *S
dam's dam:Gay-Mor's JJU Lavender VG

·
Registered
326 Posts
I am actually going to say Loki. It is hard to tell in the pics of Kevin (great pedigree), but it looks like Amelia has a bit of a steep rump, and Loki does not, and I like his maternal granddam as well, Lavender is a nice doe. Although, Kevin may be just as nice. Hard to tell.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Well SDK you just HAD to post a pic of my doe when she wasent filled up lol. I will get a pic to you when she kids and it is actually full lol. in that pic she hadent even kidded yet, it was no where near full. Lilly has a beautiful udder, smooth fore and wonderful side attachments, my only complaint is I would like it just a hair higher in the back, BUT being 7 years old I wish all my does would have as nice of an udder at her age!! Loki does have some beautiful and amazing animals in his pedigree and should pass on some amazing babies, but your other boy is very very nice as well!! I am gonna say loki just cause he is my breeding lol

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha little biased!! just kidding. i love that little man. i think what its going to come down to is whoever is big enough to get the job done. i'm not breeding these does ( amelia and aurora) ( aurora didn't kid..again) until november. that way i will have two sets of kids in jan/feb and two sets ( hopefully) in april and then i'll have a fresh does for nationals.

·
Registered
580 Posts
by the look of the votes no one likes my buck :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Well SDK you just HAD to post a pic of my doe when she wasent filled up
OK lol. I had no idea that wasn't a full pic. :ROFL: And 7 years old? I can't wait to see a full photo, I bet it is nice! I know my does that aren't full I would never look at their udders and say "gorgeous" but when they are full WOW!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts