Kicking up his heels

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Coraxfeather, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    For all you that know me I am Pancakes and Dude mommy and very proud of it but I also have a mini horse named Chalie.

Well I was going to hook him up yesturday to the cart but we got to cleaning the tack room and lost track of time.

Today it was so cute to watch him in the filed actuly kicking it up. I show him what is called liberty. Bascaly you take the halter off and let him for about a minute in a half kick up his heels in a show arrana. You are judge on the movement of the horse. How he or she covers the shaw arena and how active they are.

Chalie love to do this but this mornign he was running jumping kicking and doing all thos cute little things a foal dose. It was so cute but I ran into the house to get my cameria and by the time I got back out he was at the round bail eatting hay His favorite thing to do in the whole world.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    It never fails ....the moment they are doing something cute....they actually say "oh no.....she's going for that camera again".....I'll blend..... :cool: :greengrin:

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    BTW I forgot to add that Charlie is a 9 year old gelding that was acting like a little foal. And when I had my little high octan pack out he was nose to nose with Exspresso and guess what I DID NOT HAVE MY CAMERIA AGAIN> Damn it I am going to carry it with me at all times now!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yep.....you are definitely going to need to carry a camera....sounds like you could of gotten some really neat shots....... :wink: :greengrin: