Kid/kids are comin'

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Candy, May 16, 2008.

1. Candy

Candy New Member

:pray: Katie's ligaments are gone--nothing but mush. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. After losing Kizzy's one twin, my nerves are really ?jangled?. Since Katie's dam was a black & white registered ND, I was hoping to get black & white now--I don't care if they're pink & green, as long as they're healthy!!
    When I fed tonight, her wah-hoo, was pretty puffy--no discharge--so now we play the waiting game. Baby moniter is on but their little 'barn' has a metel roof so the rain is driving me nuts can't even hear the burps and chewing over the rain hitting the roof. I'm afraid to turn it down because I might miss something----I'm gettin' to old for all this worry! LOL
    Candy

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Babies soon woohoo.. :leap: :leap: :stars: :wahoo:

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Candy, I really hope she let's you get a full nights sleep! This being her second freshening though, she could go pretty quick! Hoping for the flashy black/white.... :girl: :boy: :pray: ...and a healthy delivery. Headin' to bed now...will be checking for an update at 5in the am though!

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I remember those days............hah only 6 days ago :hair:

Hoping for a nice and easy delivery for you

5. Candy

Candy New Member

1 PM and she's pulling a 'Kizzy' on me. Just content to lay around and talk to her kids before she has to deal with them. I think she's so mad at me for penning her--no more ridge running over 9 acres-- that she's holding on until she drives me nuts!! LOL

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    So she's doin' the "mommy talk" huh? Well those babies oughta be here really soon!!

7. Candy

Candy New Member

:roll: Yeh, she's talking, sticking her tongue out, 'posty' AND BEING A REAL PAIN IN THE BUTT--LOL-- Since she is a 2nd freshner, I'm not worried about her as much as I was about Kizzy--just anxious to see the babies. I am a bit concerned because these babies are not nearly as active as Kizzy's. Hers looked like they were in a bag kicking as hard as they could to get out.
    Candy

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well, being a general pain in the butt and the kids not moving as often or as noticeable is a good sign that they are in position and waiting on mom! Boy I hope she goes soon...I wanna see what she gives you!! :girl: :boy:

Attached Files:

9. Candy

Candy New Member

I just thought of something. If she waits until after midnight, then every birth here has been on day 150--weird isn't it!
    Candy

10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I hope she goes soon for you, she's sounding close!! :cool:

11. Candy

Candy New Member

:leap: :cool: :stars: :boy: Nice big brown boy with black dorsal stripe, black fore legs, frosted ears, sm bit of white on side---pictures to follow sometime Sunday
    :girl: sm girl chamos broken with white (lots of white)Katie is a mommy that stands where she wants to and expects the kids to know where to go and what to do without ANY coaching or help from her. Promise to get pics to you -- right now I'm beat
    Candy

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! :girl: :boy: Hope all went well and babies are healthy!!! :stars: :party:

13. Candy

Candy New Member

Picts under Katie's Kids thread. :birthday: