The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks! The little guy is showing some improvement. He can stand and now walks forward. He also attempts to run and bounce around like his brother. He does fall occasionally when he lands on the floppy leg. Should I give him more cod liver oil and vitamins e?

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
Thanks! The little guy is showing some improvement. He can stand and now walks forward. He also attempts to run and bounce around like his brother. He does fall occasionally when he lands on the floppy leg. Should I give him more cod liver oil and vitamins e?
You can give it for 3 days then once a week to help him along but it sounds like everything's starting to kick in ....that's great news :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Our kid is still a little weak on the one leg but it no longer goes backwards at all. He is hopping around and keeping up with his brother really well. He gained 1.5 pounds in the first 4 days just drinking off of mama!! I just gave him his 3rd dose of cod liver oil and vitamin E. Thanks so much for the advice GoofyGoat and Toth Boer Goats. I was a little nervous about the kid's outcome and looks like we are on the road to total recovery. He's so sweet too!!!

·
Registered
29,973 Posts
Hows your baby doing @JustinHaines

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wonderful! He is up and running around just like his brother. We have some more due in the next week or so so now we are ready if we run into the same thing with any of them. Thanks everyone for your help!’

21 - 28 of 28 Posts