The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!! I'm new @ this. Our goat will be a first freshener, today was day 152. She is mostly Nubian. She had about tablespoon goop earlier and acting like she was stretching and her vulva was twitching?? So I put her in her kidding stall....6 hours later she seems normal? She has had an udder for a few weeks but does not feel sizably bigger yet. Were/ are these labor signs? If so, how long labor last generally??? Thank you!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing yet. Seemed like her udder bagged up more today though? Blizzard warnings here thru Saturday. I have a feeling she waited for the storm lol. No.stringy stuff hanging at all & seems content in her pen In the barn. Check her in morning? She is a FF

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Nothing yet. Seemed like her udder bagged up more today though? Blizzard warnings here thru Saturday. I have a feeling she waited for the storm lol. No.stringy stuff hanging at all & seems content in her pen In the barn. Check her in morning? She is a FF
she's waiting for the worst possible weather. i know you thought early october she will be okay. i can hear now:girl::laugh::laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts