Kidding Schedule and Reservations now being taken

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Rainbow Meadows Farm, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Rainbow Meadows Farm

Rainbow Meadows Farm New Member

May 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Now taking reservations for 2010

We have both registered and non registered Nigerian Dwarf Goat.

We have added some wonderful buck lines to our herd this year and also some great does. Take a look at http://www.rainbowmeadowsfarm.com/

We also offer a live web cam to observe the births. Keep in mind that if there is a lot of people on it may slow things down.

Here's to a good kidding year

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    I'm in :love: with KauBoi. lol

3. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Isnt he a beauty? You should see his sister- she is gorgeous, but I need to get a new picture of her :)

4. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Indigo Kid Nels Matavai Bay

I'm in love with this boy-what is his offical coloring called? I have a wether that has this coloring and I absolutely LOVE it! Your goats are gorgeous!

5. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Oh-and goatta (hehe-typo) admit-Kauboi is GORGEOUS TOO!!!

6. Rainbow Meadows Farm

Rainbow Meadows Farm New Member

May 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I am still vey New at this goat thing. This is our first real year of breeding. We bred a couple of pet does last year and have expanded our herd this year. I am not sure what they would call Indigo Kid Nels Matavai Bay's coloring.
    I love all my boys. I am excited to see what I get for kids out of all them.

7. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

He is a light broken buckskin- he is actually pretty much identical coloring wise to his dam - right down to that stripe on his face! :)

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12177 scroll down and look at her face picture- isn't that something?

8. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Wow-that is crazy-they are really alike-what beautiful goats! I just love those colorings...