Kidding schedule(finally!)

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goathappy, Nov 22, 2008.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Ok, so I've finally got most of my does bred, I'm updating the breeding schedule on my website so I thought you guys might wanna see what the girls have done so far.

Kadi: 2/25 (she's not that pregnant and she's already digging holes everywhere in the barn)
    Muriel: 2/26
    Millie: 2/26
    Caramel: 2/27
    Val: 3/2
    Vicki: 3/5
    Raven: 3/14 or 3/20
    Phoebe: 3/16
    Gertie: 3/17
    Martha: 3/20
    Violet: 4/14

And I thought I wrote down when Hazel was bred but I don't see it here in my book :scratch: Just guessing, I *think* and *hope* she's due the 22nd of March.

Ok I think that's everybody :D

I don't even know what my brother has bred, I think I'm going to start sleeping in my spare time to save up energy reserves :lol: I'm just hoping we don't have a year as bad as this year.

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Wow! You are going to have your hands full. Hope it all goes well for you and your lucky you get to wait till mostly spring.

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Its still really cold here in February, so thats not exactly spring, lol

I forgot, I still have 4 junior does that get bred in December, so that will be fun as always.

I think we had like 20 bottle babies last year(that was just from moms who refused kids!) and we'll have around 5-9 planned bottle babies so I hope we don't get more than that(probably will of course) :roll:

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Not really sure what I was thinkin cause it's not warm here then either. That's a lot of bottle babies. Hopefully you don't have that many again this year.