kidding season is over for me Misha kidded today!!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by rgbdab, Feb 21, 2008.

1. rgbdab

rgbdab New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Today was Misa's due date and she was very cooperative. She is the second doe in a week to kid for me on day 150! She had twin girls :girl: :girl: :clap:
    She was a FF and was a bit overwhelmed at first and who could blame her, all that pain and then 2 wet, nasty wriggling things screaming at her for both sides. It took a bit, but she finally realized there is no rest for the weary and got to cleaning them up. They are now soft, dry sweet babies with full tummies and she still has a very confused expression on her face.
    So to recap my season - I had 5 bred does which gave me 9 kids - 6 doelings and 3 bucklings. Everyone was born in the afternoon on particularly nice days healthy and well. I was at every kidding and enjoyed each one. It was surely a blessed season and I'm a bit sad to see it end. D

Attached Files:

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I'm so glad you had a great kidding season! This being my first year I'm a little freaked out! Your little kids are so cute! And quite a good girl/boy ratio! Some of these ladies are so sleep deprived I figured that will certainly happen to me! Good job! Di

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Congrats! I'm so glad your kidding season went well!
  4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! Wonderful for a doe year!
  5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    congratulations on a wonderful kidding season!

:stars: :dance:
  6. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    Congrats! What cute kids!
  7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    SOOO Cute!!!! Congrats! :dance:
  8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I know how you feel! Congratulations on an un-eventful kidding season! :clap:
    I finished mine up a hurry the last ones were, mama had them on day 142! So with 1 very young FF at 9 months old and a prolapse on a seasoned girl, I was just about frazzled! I too have the same as you, out of 4 does...9 kids ...6 doelings and 3 bucklings. My last babies are turning a week old tomorrow and Wednesday...the first ones are turning 4 weeks .
  9. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Good job Misa!! Nice kids too!! Yay for kidding to be over with! :leap: