The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Goats
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So if you seen my other post "Things happen" you will know I have a doe that is 3 months old and most likely bred.. she was bred on 4/19/2021. No I'm not very happy about it but I guess I will let her carry full term if she is prego. I now it is really soon to be making a post about it but I will use this post if I have any thing go bad & need help with. I am not really worried about her having problems with carrying & delivering because she is growing so fast and is already half the size of a full grown lamancha doe & the buck she was bred to is a ND so the kids will be mini lamanchas so not very big at all well.. should not be... So I will post updates here and there about her. If she is not pregnant I will maybe be breeding her in the winter for spring kids. But I kinda think she is prego...she is acting well. just not like herself. She will walk up to you then turn away. She ALWAYS wants to be pated on and loved!

This is her. her name is Trixy & she is a lamancha/Nubian. Her grandsire on her dams side is a grand champ of 6 shows. Her mom is a gallon a day milkier.
Also if she acts off or if I just think its best for her i will most likely lute. But until then I will probably have a blood test done to know for sure if she's bred. Like I said this post is really mostly for help and such.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I remember the "things happen" thread. This little doeling was born 02/04/21, is she weaned yet? So, kids would be due in September when she will be 7-71/2 months old. I feel sorry for the doeling just thinking about the toll pregnancy and kidding would have on her young developing body and immature mindset.

·
Registered
Goats
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember the "things happen" thread. This little doeling was born 02/04/21, is she weaned yet? So, kids would be due in September when she will be 7-71/2 months old. I feel sorry for the doeling just thinking about the toll pregnancy and kidding would have on her young developing body and immature mindset.
Yes she is weaned. If at any point i think it would be best or if she does not grow I will most likely lute her.

·
Registered
Goats
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok today i noticed her lady bits are not tiped down. They are exactly like they have always been. Also she is no longer in heat. Yay

·
Registered
Goats
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update. She is enjoying her day in the big pen with her 4 friends lol she is the goat in the background behind the other goats lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts