Kidding update

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goathappy, Mar 12, 2009.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Just thought I'd give everybody an update on how kidding is going since we are in a break here. My internet was out for two weeks so I haven't been on lately.

So Kadi kidded with triplets, a girl and two boys, and Millie kidded with triplet boys, Millie's mastitis turns out to be some type of super edema which is finally going away.

Caramel has kidded with a girl and two boys, her first daughter ever, we named her Zoe and she is adorable. Another Yogi daughter so we are very happy with her.

Muriel kidded with a buck and a doe, she had a very hard kidding, the buck was HUGE and she ended up getting a really bad vaginal tear :( She is healing up nicely though and her kids are very fat. I named the little girl Maddie, she is soooooooo cute.

And Val kidded with a buck and a doe all by herself, I just came out there and she had already had them and had them nursed and dried off and everything, she's a great mom. We named the little girl Vanessa.

So there's an update for now, PB still isn't working, so if you want to see pics I have them all on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 51&l=b757e

We start kidding back up this weekend, my brother has around 7 does due and I have about 4, so I'll be really busy again :) A few of my brother's does look like they will have quads so more bottle babies :roll:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Welcome back Sarah! And with sooooooo many babies!!! They are all adorable... CONGRATULATIONS!!

3. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Lots of multiples! What do you feed them? lol And why did my Mancha only have one boy? :roll: :scratch:

Good luck with the next kiddings. :wahoo:

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Congrats on all those babies!! That's exciting. :cool:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Glad to see you back. Sounds like you have been really busy.

I have a baby this year we named Maddie also. :love:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    whats with the buck year :hair: congrats :)

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    they are so cute....... :greengrin: congrats

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!!! Glad they've all went well. Sounds like you're having a buck year too but still had a doe in pretty much every litter. Hope the rest kid well too!!!

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Thanks guys! Actually I don't really mind having so many bucks, so far everybody who I've wanted a girl from has had a girl so I'm happy :)

I had a dream the other night that my brother's doe Heather had six kids(she's a boer and she's HUGE) and each kid was a different breed :ROFL:

10. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    LOL :ROFL: Now that would be something else!!

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    wow, that is interesting.....but :ROFL: